Chey Jurado will discover different ways to use personal movement and how to develop it individually, based on conceptions of physical neutralization, adaptation to place, moment, sound and weight. At the same time, he will delve into how to generate new ways of "doing" through the concept of "unlearning".
About Chey Jurado
This 28 years old guy is a dancer and choreographer. He has trained in a self-taught way in urban disciplines and immersed in the post-contemporary, style in which the multidisciplinary artists of our decade are, and in which he tries to contribute with his own understanding, development and perspective to the art of the Movement.
As a professional Urban artist has numerous recognitions:
- Best dancer and performer in numerous breakdancing national and international competitions
- Tetrachampion in Redbull BC ONE SPAIN
- World Champion in Battle of the year (BOTY)
- Recognition in several dance contests
- Eight times awarded at the International Choreography Festival Burgos & New York
- Best Performer in the 22nd Más Danza of Gran Canarias (Spain)
- Sworn member and professor at festivals and competitions around the world of urban and experimental dance
- His mix of disciplines ensures him a place in companies and shows with international renown. Likewise, as an emerging creator, he uses this maturity to best express his art in several creations.
Sunday, July 1, from 11.00 to 15.00
The Bamboo Body Movement Center, Cabanes Street, 31, bajo.
€ 85 (€ 70 for The Bamboo Body members)
For more information and reservations email@example.com